Cusu-Cup Announced: Check out the rules of our first amateur tournament!
We’re really happy to announce to you the first official Deepwatersgaming Tournament: The cusu cup!
• Tournament overview
• Players and teams composition
• Inscription process
• Tournament and round formats
Welcome to the Cusu cup, the first tournament organized by Deepwatersgaming
Cusu Cup is a 2v2 amateur tournament, where all teams are playing the same maps. No home map, just fixed maps for everyone.
The main goal of this tournament is to present our company and provide some fun to amateurs players.
Players and teams composition:
Team may inscribe up to three (3) players. Teams may choose to change players in between games
In order to inscribe players should have both current ELO Of 1300 1v1 and an historical highest ELOs of 1400 in 1v1 ranking. Also, in order to avoid smurf accounts, players must have at least 100 ranked games, of which at least 50 must be in the 1v1 ranking
To register, players must join our Discord https://discord.gg/tpEnbXR and enter the following information in the channel called Cusu Cup Inscription:
o Team Name
o Team players
o Team capitain (must be one of the players)
o Aoe2.net profile of each player (obtained by copy-pasting your steam-profile ID number)
In addition, each player should be following us in at least one of our social networks: Youtube / Twich / Instagram / Twitter. In the email, you should also inform the account used to suscribe to our social media, in order to verify it.
Tournament and round formats:
The tournament will feature a direct elimination system, with 32 teams competing. Seeding will be determined by randomly
All round will be Best of 3
The cusu-cups implement this great idea of fixed maps for every round. In other words, there will be no home maps, and each map will be played just once. This is the following list:
Round of 16
Round of 8
• Hidden civ, free pick without repeating civs (each civ can be used once per round, per team)
• Trushing, Douching and lamming sheep/boars is allowed.
• Straggler trees up to 8 tiles away from the enemy TC can’t be erased and/or lammed, except for those used as part of a wall
• Sling is not allowed. Each player can give 500 units in resources to his ally while the player giving the resources is in the feudal age, and 500 more when the player passing the resources is in the castle age. Once the player who’s giving resources to his allies reachs imperial age, then he/she can give an unlimited amount of resources to his/her ally.
• Each team can use a RE-start each round, for any reason, as long as it is asked before the 5th minute. There’re no admin-re, so we advise to use your re wisely.
• All games shalt be played with spectators allowed, and with two (2) minutes of spectator-delay.
Violation of any rule will result in automatic forfeiture of the game for the team that violated the rule.
Semi finals and finals will be cast in our official twich account in english and in our official youtube account, in spanish. Other chanels/caster may cast the games up to the quarterfinals. If you’re interested in casting either semi-finals or finals, contact us.
Inscription deadline is 31st October, or when all 32 teams are sign up, whatever comes first. In our Discord https://discord.gg/tpEnbXR you will find a chanel with the dates to play each round, and another chanel to schedule the duels. The tournament will be played from November 2 to November 28
Deepwaters gaming is putting US$ 100 in prizes. If you fancy to donate to the Price pool, please let us know
1st place: US$50
2nd place: US$30
3th place: US$20